When a leaking tube is found, tube plugs are used as a quick, cost effective way to reduce vessel downtime and get the unit back on line. The tube plug material should match the tube material being plug. Standard One-Piece Plugs are suitable for pressures up to 150 psi and easy to install with just a hammer, no special tools are required.
GTT OnSET offers a selection of Tube Gauges for measuring tubes and tube sheet holes for making the selection of tube plugs easier and more accurate. Please look at our measuring section.
If tube sheet damage is a concern, or if the customer prefers, we can supply Two-Piece Tube Plugs in a variety of materials.
- A quick method to plug leaky tubes
- Common sizes and materials in stock for Chiller and Boiler Sizes
- Plug covers multiple sizes and gauges
- Available in different materials for any job
- GTT OnSET supplies Material Test Reports for each Tube Plug package